Ask a Question/Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t find the information you need here, please call WorldTravelService® at 800-676-3796 or email email@example.com.
Finding and Booking Vacation Travel
Our search database is designed to provide you with the latest vacation offers from top suppliers in the travel industry. The data is updated many times a day. Our search and comparison tools are designed to help you find a vacation offer that meets your personal interests.
The search tool has four primary areas:
- Feature Page – This is the first page in the program. It highlights Featured Specials and links to Hot Destinations, as well as other special travel offers. You can examine details about the Feature Specials by clicking each link. You can view all offers for a Hot Destination by clicking each destination link. You can also perform a quick search of our database of thousands of travel offers. Switch between the tabs of the Quick Search box to choose the type of travel you want. The offers are updated often, so be sure to check this page often.
- Detailed Search Page – Use this page to create a very specific search for a vacation offer. You can specify a travel type, a preferred destination or region, a time and duration of travel, special interests, budget, and travel supplier. Specify as much or as little as you need to narrow your search to your ideal vacation.
- Search Results – When you perform a Quick or Detailed Search, you will see a list of offers as your search results. This list allows you to sort the results and lets you filter the results by type of travel. Basic information about each travel offer is displayed, and you can easily click the More Details link for additional information.
- Sorting - Select the method for sorting that best fits your interests. You can sort by Price, Date or number of nights, among others.
- Comparing Offers - Click the Compare checkbox next to as many as three offers, then click the Compare button. You will see a page that displays details for those offers side-by-side
- Trip Request – The Trip Request is your personal channel for communicating with us. When you find an offer that interests you, click the “Contact Us” button. The Trip Request form asks you for information about your travel needs and your contact preferences. The more information you provide, the easier it will be for us to help you.
- Sending your Trip Request - Click the Email button when you’re ready to send us your trip request. When you submit the Trip Request, your contact information and the list of offers you’ve selected will be automatically sent to us. We will then respond to your inquiry in the manner you’ve requested.
Saving your Trip Request - Click the Save button to save your Trip Request for later use. This will allow you to come back later and add, change, or remove offers from the same Trip Request.
How do I use this site?
How do I search for a particular vacation destination?
If I know the Offer ID, how can I go directly to that offer?
If I know what supplier I would like to see, how can I search only their offers?
How do I get the best search results?
What is a Trip Request?
When do I use the Trip Request?
What if I have a problem navigating through the site?
The first page you will see is the Feature Page. You can get to vacation deals several ways. You can click on the links in the Featured Specials or Hot Destinations boxes, you can perform a Quick Search of our entire offer database, or you can click the Detailed Search link for a search with more options. Once you have located the perfect vacation offer, add it to your Trip Request by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ button. Use your Trip Request and personal profile to organize your vacation planning and/or communicate with us about desired vacations.
On the Feature Page, locate the Quick Search box. Click on the tab that is appropriate for the type of travel you want. Fill in a few simple criteria and click Go. You can also perform a Detailed Search by clicking the Detailed Search link at the top of each page or in the Quick Search box. This will allow you to specify more exact criteria when searching.
From any page, click on the Detailed Search link. This will take you to the Detailed Search page. Enter the Offer ID in the Offer ID box and click the Search button. This will take you directly to that specific offer.
From any page, click on the Detailed Search link. This will take you to the Detailed Search page. In the box labeled “What company would you like to travel with?”, enter the name of the travel supplier that you wish to use. Click the Search button and you will be presented with a list of that supplier’s offers.
Most times, our newly enhanced Quick Search will get you the results you’re looking for. If you cannot find what you’re looking for here, go to the Detailed Search page. Start by entering a broad range of dates and travel types to see more offers. Then return to the Detailed Search page and narrow down the criteria if the results are too broad.
The Trip Request is a way for you to organize vacations of interest. Our form helps you describe your travel interests so we can help you plan your next vacation. The Trip Request is not a shopping cart and does not require a purchase. It is simply a planning and communication tool.
If you see a vacation special that is of interest, place it in your Trip Request. Also, if you see something that is close to what you are looking for, but not exactly, include this in the Trip Request and let us help you find exactly what you are looking for by filling out the Additional Information section of the Trip Request.
If you are experiencing problems with the Trip Request, please contact us to report the problem. Please be as descriptive as possible when reporting errors to better help us identify the problem.
Some personal firewall software can also cause problems when navigating through this and other sites. This is because some personal firewalls block certain types of content, preventing the page from displaying correctly. If you are having problems viewing pages on this site, and you use a personal firewall, check your firewall logs to see if there is any indication of traffic that is being blocked. You should then be able to modify your firewall’s configuration to allow the blocked traffic to go through.