Small Business Travel
Think your small business can’t afford travel management services? When you become a WorldTravelService® corporate travel client, you will likely spend less and get more!
Studies have shown that small businesses spend more on travel than large corporations. This is due, in large part, to the fact that most small businesses lack a streamlined travel expense system. At WorldTravelService®, we understand the needs of small businesses—in fact, many of our affiliates are small businesses! When you choose us to book your business travel, we can help you track and manage your budget so you can maintain a healthy bottom line.
The WorldTravelService® Small Business Travel Advantage
WorldTravelService® is part of a worldwide consortium of travel industry providers. As part of this network, we have access to unadvertised rates and discounts that other agencies simply can’t offer. When you become a corporate travel client, your dedicated agent will work with you to book flights, hotel rooms, transportation, and other services that fit your budget and meet your company’s needs.
Our proprietary online tools give you access to your itineraries, account, reports, and profile details whenever you need them, wherever you are. And if you need after-hours assistance while traveling, we provide that too.
Your Small Business Travel Client Benefits Include:
- A dedicated agent assigned to your account
- Standard and custom corporate reports, along with access to secure online financial reporting
- Credit card reconciliation
- Unlimited changes (no charge for changes prior to ticket issuance)
- Completion of ticket voids
- $200,000 in free flight insurance
- FareCk™ low fare search engine
- ECk™ tracking module for unused electronic tickets
- QualityCk™ quality assurance program
- SeatFinder™ module for hard-to-find seats
- WebCk™ (searches over 140 websites for added savings)
- Travel-24™ emergency support available worldwide, 24/7
- re-View™ latest technology in travel management reporting industry
Get Corporate-Level Travel Management for Your Small Business
Learn more about becoming a WorldTravelService® business travel client. We serve locally-owned companies all over DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. Find out why our corporate clients—from huge, national corporations to small, local businesses—trust us to take care of their business travel.
Additional Small Business Services from WorldTravelService®
As your business grows, so do its needs, goals, and achievements. When you want to celebrate your team, brainstorm new ideas and opportunities, or reward outstanding performance, WorldTravelService® can help. Ask our agents about:
- Incentive Travel – A proven way to motivate your team and inspire excellence.
- Corporate Retreats – Take your management team on a quick getaway to brainstorm and get re-energized.
- Group Travel – Get your employees more invested in their work by taking them to visit suppliers or materials sources. Or, take off on a celebratory adventure.
Contact a WorldTravelService® corporate agent to learn more.